Explore the traveler in you!
Come join us on a fantastic journey to God’s own country and escape the monotony of a typical urban lifestyle. Beat the heat and soothe your nerves in Kerala’s little known hill stations. Journey through the winding roads of the Indian rain-forests and picturesque hillsides.
Experience a rush like no other along with wonderful company of fellow travellers, enjoy amazing food and have a glimpse of one of India’s most pristine hill resorts.
Why search so far away from home when you have a gem at arm’s reach?
The participants of the ride will be accompanied by our experienced staff (i.e an offroading instructor and a cornering expert) throughout the duration of the trip.
The instructors will explain all the group rules and safety precautions which need to be followed while riding with ZipzapGo.
Breakfast and lunch willl be provided en route to Marayoor and dinner will be had after checking in to the Marayoor homestay. On the following morning we’ll be going to Munnar. Upon reaching Munnar, ride up to Bison Valley. It is here that you will experience nature at its best. Post the off roading session have tea and leave to the viewpoint in Munnar. Enjoy the sights and return to the hotel to unwind after an eventful day.
The next day will be a journey to Idukki post breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Idukki dam and return back to the homestay for some tea and a fantastic meal to conclude the trip.
Return to Bangalore on the following morning.
5:30am – Meet up at St. John’s Hospital, Koramangala.
6:30am -Start journey towards Mariyoor. (8:30 hours approx)
8:30am – Breakfast stop.
9:30am – Resume riding.
1:00pm – Stop for Lunch.
2:30pm – Resume riding.
4:30pm – Refreshment break !
5:00pm – Resume riding.
8:30pm- Destination reached ! Check into Mariyoor homestay.
9:30pm – Dinner at the homestay. Introduction of riders.
9:00am – Breakfast.
9:45am – Leave towards Munnar. (2 hrs approx)
11:45am – Reach Munnar and then resume riding to Bison Valley.
1:00pm – Lunch at Bison Valley after sight seeing.
2:15pm – Off roading around Bison Valley.
4:45pm – Have tea and leave to viewpoint in Munnar.
6:00pm – Reach destination Munnar Viewpoint.
7:00pm – Return to the hotel. Dinner as per riders comfort.
10:00am – Depart to Idukki after breakfast at the hotel(3 hrs approx. Via Munnar)
1:00pm – Reach destination Idukki.
2:00pm – Ride to Idukki Dam.
3:30pm – Leave back to Munnar( Any shopping to be done can be done)
4:30pm – Reach Munnar
6:30pm – Leave to Marayoor home stay
9:00am – Breakfast at the hotel
Return to Bangalore
1) Off road and on road instructors from Bangalore.
2) Mechanical support (minor).
3) Sightseeing at and near the homestay.
4) Campfire along with unlimited tea and coffee.
5) Icebreakers and minor games to get to know each other.
6) Radios for communication with the group (in case people are lost, range 20 kms).
7) First-aid kit and tool kits.
8) Any permissions if required
1) Fuel for the entire trip
3) Any major mechanical repair cost (if incurred).
4) Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things to carry and look-out for
1) Helmet and shoes for both the pillion and the rider is mandatory.
2) Basic riding gear(riding jackets, knee-guards, gloves)
3) Thermal lining or sweaters
4) Rain lining for jackets and bags
5) Personal verification ID(DL, Aadhar card, Voter’s ID)
6) Vehicle documents(RC book, Insurance)
7) Tool kit
8) Bungee chords