Come experience the biker side of you.
Come join us on our trip to Kalasa and go back with memories. Experience adrenaline, peace, food and a view like no other place on earth. Why go abroad when India herself has so much to offer.
The participants of the ride along with our staff i.e an offroad instructor as well as an cornering expert will meet the group at the meetup point, from where we will be riding to the destination along with the group.
The instructors will instruct the group about the group rules as well as safety precautions which need to be followed while riding with ZipzapGo.
Once we check-in to the homestay, lunch will be served and post which we will head to the off-beat place known to a few, called “Kyathanamakki”. You will experience nature like nothing before and trust us, you will be at peace once you are on top of this beautiful hill.
Post the off-road session, we will head back to the homestay where amazing dinner and campfire awaits us. The next day enjoy the view of the homestay and take a dip in our private waterfall, post which our staff will take you guys around the property, a beautiful tea estate awaits us ( For this sightseeing, we will be providing our SUV’s, hence the guests need not take out their vehicles: optional)
5.00 AM: Meetup at 8th mile toll booth ( Bangalore, Karnataka)
5.30 AM: The group will leave to Kalasa.
8.00 AM: Breakfast at Mayura ( Cost of breakfast is not covered under the pricetag)
8.30 AM: Cornering tips and off-roading instructions will be given by our instructors.
12.30 PM: Check-in at ZipzapGo’s homestay at Kalasa.
1.00 PM: Lunch will be served ( Veg food )
3.00 PM: Leave to our primary destination, i.e the Kyathanamakki hills
4.00 PM: Reach the foothills ( SUV back-up will be provided )
8.00 PM: Come back to the homestay and have dinner( With campfire): Non Veg food/Veg
8.00 AM: Breakfast will be served
9.00 AM: Go to the private waterfall ( Go nuts )
10.30 AM: Visit the tea estate and head back to the homestay by 12.
12.00 PM: Check-out from the homestay.
1) Lunch (day 1), Dinner (day 1) & Breakfast (day 2)
2) Off-road and on road instructors from Bangalore
3) Mechanical support (Minor)
4) SUV back-up at the foothills of Kyathanamakki
5) Sightseeing at and near the homestay
6) Campfire and unlimited tea and coffee
7) Icebreakers and minor games to get to know each-other.
8) Radios for communication with the group ( In case people are lost)
9) First aid kit and tool kits.
1) Fuel for the entire trip
2) Breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 2.
3) Any mechanical repair cost (if incurred).
4) Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things to carry and look-out for
1) Helmet and shoes for both the pillion and the rider is mandatory.
2) Carry basic consumables like water, snacks for the trip.
3) Carry bike essentials like chain lubes and tool kit and first aid kit as well.
4) Carry gloves, knee-guards and a jacket as it will get cold on top of Kyathanamakki.